Friday, April 4, 2008

Boy's are one of god's great blessing's.



I wanted to write a little about my husband, and how great i think he is. He is such a great dad, he love's his three little boys so much! he is always making sure he takes time out of his busy schedule to hang with his kids. He is also a great husband, always helping with what he can. He also worries alott about me and the boys, i love and appreciate him so much, i know i dont say that enough!

1 comment:

Natalie♥ said...

Mindy I love all your new pictures! You are doing awesome at blogging. And yes I did tag you and what you do is copy my tag by clicking on the left button and your mouse and running along the whole tag and then right click to copy and then go to your post box and right click and hit paste. And then erase my answers and put in your own answers. Call me if you have questions. And then when you are done tag someone else. Glad to see you figured it out. Thanks for the comments on my blog. Hope you are doing well. And I love the yellow polka dot, cute cute!