Hey! I'm so glad I found your blog! It looks like you guys have had a lot of fun in Illinois. I can't wait to see you again, sometime. I am going to Idaho in July with the girls, and then we are moving to North Carolina in August for Dan to go to UNC for a PhD program. Anyways, you can check out my blog at www.beckietaylor.blogspot.com
6 comments:
These are such cute pics of the boys....ashton looks so diffrent...they are all growing up! I cant believe the change.
These are dang cute pictures of you guys. I am so excited to see them again, they are growing up too fast!
Hey! I'm so glad I found your blog! It looks like you guys have had a lot of fun in Illinois. I can't wait to see you again, sometime. I am going to Idaho in July with the girls, and then we are moving to North Carolina in August for Dan to go to UNC for a PhD program. Anyways, you can check out my blog at www.beckietaylor.blogspot.com
I thought that was Spring Lake! Wow, looks like you had some fun! Cute boys.. I love Ashton's haircut!
Has Charlie's bite healed, yet?
The boys look so cute. We miss them and you so much.
Post a Comment