I just found your blog. I love all the pictures, I need to email you some that I have. I love the "my parents are exhausted" shirts, Ronda (my sister) has those for her kids too!
Hi! It's Jessie from church. Marcia told me about your blog. Yeah for the ultrasound. I wanted to let you know, if it is a girl, I crochet blessing gowns so if you wanted me to make one for your little one that would awesome. Let me know when you know more! Love all the pictures of the boys.
4 comments:
Wow, it's about time! I am excited for you, don't forget to call me :)
I just found your blog. I love all the pictures, I need to email you some that I have. I love the "my parents are exhausted" shirts, Ronda (my sister) has those for her kids too!
We already know its a liitle GIRL....hopefully won't look anything like Nate.
N
Hi! It's Jessie from church. Marcia told me about your blog. Yeah for the ultrasound. I wanted to let you know, if it is a girl, I crochet blessing gowns so if you wanted me to make one for your little one that would awesome. Let me know when you know more! Love all the pictures of the boys.
Post a Comment