Monday, May 5, 2008




We got a new van, I'm so exited! We have so much more room, its unbelievable! I never knew that max and charlies car seats had cup holders on the sides, cuzz they were always smashed together! The boys love looking out the window, its such a luxury for us! I also posted a picture of our lovely Church, and house we would love to build in Idaho,Falls some day.

4 comments:

Judy said...

So fun that Grandma and Grandpa Pasley could visit. I loved seeing the pictures. Hope all is well and Nate is doing better. Hope you are feeling better also. When are you due? I would love to hear from you. drop me a line!!!!!!!!!!

Natalie♥ said...

How fun for you to finally get a new van! I bet it has so much more room for the boys. And the house is so nice I sure hope you get to build it someday.

Jesse and Jessica said...

The new ride looks great and I bet it is so much eaiser for you and the kids! We both hope the pregnacy is going well for you mindy...we love and miss you both...hope all is well.

Janell said...

Nice Van Man!