Send this eCard !
I am so exited to be coming home! Nate got a job working for Jefferson County, so we will be going home around the 20Th of July. Life can be so unpredictable some times. We have enjoyed our time here in the west, but are looking forward to be getting back home, our little girl is due soon, and we are ready to get settled.
We are exited to have all the love, help, and support we so desperately will need, when the baby is born. I am so thankful for Josh and Natalie Williams, who are kindly opening up there home too my family. We will be staying with them until we find a home of our own.
I am also very lucky to have found some wonderful friends here in Macomb. Like the Christopherson family, I want to thank them for all the love she and her family has shown us, while we have been here. Her friendship has meant allot to me this past year, i will miss her very much! Another person I want to mention is Amanda Mesecher, She has been such a great friend to me and the boys, I know that ashton, max and charlie are going to miss Keaton and Belle, they all have grown to be real good buddies. I will always take your kindness and friendship with me, thank you so much for being a great friend. Lastly I wanted to mention Marsha Thurman, she has been such a huge blessing to our family. She has been there to watch the kids anytime we needed her, she never once told me no. The boys have grown to love Marsha, charlie no longer hides when she comes over, but asks about her often. Our Ward here in macomb has been awesome, I could not of asked for a better ward! I have loved my calling in the Primary, and have loved getting to know everyone in the ward. It has been a great ward for my family. We will miss Macomb IL. I feel very lucky to have seen and done what we have bendable to do here in IL. And to have shared a little with some of you.
My little boys often ask if they can go to papa and grandmas house, it hurts when I have to tell them no. And, when charlie says, "because, they live so far far away." Or when they ask to play with their cousin's, and I have to tell them no. I am looking forward to saying yes to that question instead of no, i hate telling them "NO". I want them to grow up with all their cousins and family. We can't wait to see all of you again, we love and miss you greatly, we will be counting down the days.
2 comments:
That makes me want to cry! You are so sweet Mindy. I cannot tell you how excited I am for you to come home, and best of all to be staying with me. This month will go by so fast, the girls are also very excited to have their cousins back, they will never forget that long trip to drop them off.
I am sad to see you go, but I am excited for you to get home. I know I will miss playing with the boys. Just make sure you keep this blog updated so we can keep up. I have enjoyed the times we were able to visit. Let me know if you need any help packing or general moving prep work. Love y'all!
Post a Comment