Saturday, August 9, 2008
We our all getting settled in!
I know i have not posted anything in awhile, we have been extremely busy. Idaho, falls is a little dry but great, it's nice to be back. The kids are loving all the attention they are getting from there cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents. They are enrolled in swimming lessons, and they all love the water, especially ashton, he is a fish when it comes to the water, can not get enough. I am loving the extra set of hands. I want to thank Natalie and Josh for there hospitality, there basement is lovely, and could not fit us any better. Max, charlie and Ashton love living with there three cousins, charlie calls them his girls! Nate is liking his job, it's a little easier then his last one. We our all trying to get ready for baby brinley, we are still on the right track, everything is going great! Could not ask for a smoother pregnancy! Thanks to family and friends I have Udale's of clothes and blankets for her. We are exited for the new addition. To my friends back in IL. We miss you, and wish all is well! I will be posting some new pictures soon! Fullmer family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mindy, I am glad you are doing so good. Nat is amazing with such a big heart. I'll bet the kids are loving swimming lessons!
I miss you guys. I am glad the boys are enjoying cousin time. I am happy that the pregnancy is still going so well for you! I can't believe you have been go for a month now. I love the pictures you put up, everyone looks happy and healthy.
Post a Comment