Congratulations!!!! What a cute little girl, she is clearly related to her brothers. Her hair is adorable. I hope you are doing well, Mindy. Can't wait to hear what her name is. I miss you here in Illinois. Happy recovery!
YAY! She is finally here! Oh, she is beautiful! You have gone through so much this year! You guys are amazing! Didn't Nate like the name "Brinley" ?? So, she kind of looks like an Abby! I don't know, what are you thinking? Let us know what you decide! Love you!!
4 comments:
Congratulations!!!! What a cute little girl, she is clearly related to her brothers. Her hair is adorable. I hope you are doing well, Mindy. Can't wait to hear what her name is. I miss you here in Illinois. Happy recovery!
Mindy she is so adorable!! Congratulations!!
YAY! She is finally here! Oh, she is beautiful! You have gone through so much this year! You guys are amazing! Didn't Nate like the name "Brinley" ?? So, she kind of looks like an Abby! I don't know, what are you thinking? Let us know what you decide! Love you!!
She is precious! Congratulations.
Post a Comment