Thursday, September 18, 2008
Update on Mindy and Baby
Just wanted to get you updated on Mindy's progress with the baby. She just found out that the Dr. in Illinois was off on her due date by 2 weeks. So.......she is still pregnant and miserable waiting for a baby. The Dr. said they might induce her Friday if she hasn't had the baby. We will keep you informed on what happens. This is Mindy's sister in law Natalie if you want to see pictures of the boys you can check out my blog at willyfam5.blogspot.com and as soon as she has the baby I will post some pictures for you. They did buy a house and they will be moving into their new home on October 8. We will try to get some pictures of the new house as well as the new baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww, Mindy, I am sorry you have to wait longer. I also am sorry you are uncomfortable. I am glad though that you found a house to buy. I cant wait to see the house and more picts of the boys and some of the new baby, once she gets here. Good Luck!
Post a Comment