Friday, October 24, 2008
I love being a mom to four adorable kids. It is a huge adjustment, but I'm not going to complain to much. Emma sleeps pretty much all night, occasionally waking up to eat. The boys love there baby Emma Jo, Ashton likes picking her up, so he needs some watching but max and charlie love popping her Binky back in for her, they are such great help. We love the new house, it's so nice to have such a big kitchen, i feel very blessed. I'm so grateful for Nate and what a hard worker he is, so we could have such a nice house to live in! Ill have to take some pictures of the new house. Ill also be posting some new pictures of the family and boys as soon as we get them taken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Mindy & Fam,
So I know we NEVER hung out, but I wish we would have. You were hilarious in Primary! Congrats on the new baby girl. Emma is adorable. Miss you guys!
Mindy-
Hey cute girl! How are you adjusting to being mom of 4? Thanks for posting the pictures of Emma. She looks a lot like Nathan. In fact, she has a lot of the same features that your boys had when they were babies, don't you think? I'm sure you will love seeing the differences between genders, if you haven't already. Love ya!
Sorry, I didn't realize that Rob was logged in when I left the note. This is LaSchelle. Hope you are doing well.
Mindy,
Your mom shared the news of your little girl with me awhile ago. I thought I would stop by your blog to see how life is treating you. You and Nate have an adorable family. Please feel free to visit us at michiganrogers.blogspot.com
from your cousin Angie (Jenson)
Post a Comment