Here's the story, behind the pictures. I had fed and bathed all the kids before nate had came home. I had told them if they cleaned all the toys up, dad would bring home a special treat for them. Nate came home and gave the three boys there treat.
Emma kept following max around, trying to take his treat. She finally captured his treat and took off running, with max rite on her trail screaming "EMMA STOLE MY TREAT, EMMA" It was sooo funny because Emma was just a running with her little legs, and max could not keep up. Nate finally intervened and gave max his treat back, while Emma let out a SCREAM.
Nate gave in to his little blue eyed princess, and sat her down at the table with a chocolate bar. I came up stairs to see what all the commotion had been about, and what did I see??? Emma sitting at the counter with Chocolate all over her!!!!!!!!!! I had just given her a bath and had clean Jaimie's on her. I could not help turn that frown upside down, when she was laughing, and had chocolate smeared all over her face.
It was priceless I had to take a picture. What are dads for, right:)
No comments:
Post a Comment