




Party, party, party! Friday, we went to I-Hop, then to cal ranch, ware Ashton picked out some motorcycle toys. This year he is huge into motorcycle's, he loves them. I think its because his dad has one! that night we had a combined party with his cousin kindy, she is one day younger then him. We had a princess and frog theme. My sister did a great job on the cake and cute frog cupcakes. We also had a spider-man pinata, the kids had some much fun. Saturday, we had another party with Nate's family. I made him a home made chocolate cake from scratch, ymmm, motorcycle cake. Ashton got into the cake before I took the picture, he was trying to still the bikes of his cake. He had so much fun, thank you, everyone for all the fun presents, he loves them all , and had such a fun time. Thanks for taking part in such a special day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment