


So, this is a funny story I just had to post it! We had just put everyone to bed, Ashton and Emma conked out pretty fast, however Max and Charlie kept getting out. About a hour had past, max came upstairs telling us that charlie was sleeping on the stairs, and he wanted him to come to bed with him. I went down to investigate and saw Charlie fast asleep on the stairs, it was so funny! I had a flash back to a post I had made, when we lived in IL. when he was sprawled out, asleep in the hallway. It's funny were he can end up!
2 comments:
Hey Mindy, Here is my comment. So you can check out my blog. its jananbrown.blogspot.com Your fam is so cute.
That is so cute. I love it when my kids fall asleep in random places, it reminds me of how innocent they really are. I love my scowling, stair sleeping nephew!!!
Post a Comment